martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

You must be tested on friday eighteenth



Today I went to Latinos en Autralia institute to ask, what were the next step for my studies in the Ability Education school, I talk  with Julie my emigration counselor and she told me that I must take a test to know which is my English level and then we will send it the result to Australia.
She told me that I can not study because if I so that I will lie to my self.
Of couse I going to study a lot for this test, because must have an intermadiate English lever for apply to study in night classes.
Well i will take this test on eighteenth friday.

Another thing I want to talk in this article is the great day that I had with my girlfriend, we were celebrating our 22 Months together we went to La Cascada mall and enjoy a lot to be together.



I dont know how I going to do without her in australia.... :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario