martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

My first publication

 Who am I?

My name is Douglas and this is my first publication.
The porpuse of this blog is to share my imigration experences and to share all my dreams and my thoughts. I consider myself a quite good person and all my life I had been trying to do the right.
When I was a child I had a teacher who always said at the end of the class a excelente frace to finished. That frace say "Go with God, but to return with him. Do the right but dont see who" (Vayan con dios, pero regresen con el. Hagan bien y no miren a quien)
Of course that is a spanish frace, I try to translate it but it dont sounds good. I was starting the high school in that time and I did not know the importance of this words. It is a simple sentence but it said the most important thing -----treat your progimo as yourself-----
That is the signifacate of life if you follow this simple rule you will be fine. I am that the reason i always try to do the right thing.


Australia



This is my mean goal, right now of course

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario